The WorSt DAy Of My LiFE...  

Posted by DJBen

Continue on my last update... it is now time to share with all of my friends n blogger out there what actually happen to be my biggest nightmare...

After 2 days lingering on my problem... at last i can start to sleep well and let the rectification process work for itself... what happen hah??? here u go...

Actually my car was knocked by my neighbour's (Crazy neighbour i can say) car who is still intoxicated when he did the crime... this is how the story start... in the morning of 6Nov08 about 2 o'clock in the morning... as usual around this time i am already on my bed... sleeping...that is when i was awaken by my brother stress call and bangging on my bedroom door... he was telling me better i go down n look what happen to my car... i know it must be something very bad n i have to prepare on every circumstances... when i step outside my house i saw 1 car overturned on the centre of the road and my car was already in a different position from which i last parked the car that evening... with mix feeling i walk near my car and carefully watch my ill fated car without even care how is the life of the driver whose car overturned (dont give a damn care since what he had done to my car)... feel very disapointed, mad, frustated and unbelievable i just keep calm and wanna to settle the problem in the soonest possible... soon after the driver who was drunk walk near me and say sorry for the damage... seeing him in that situation i just accept his apology and still cannot believe on what happening... more and more neighbours start to gathered at the scene to witness the rare accident that happen in the housing area... the worst... i was informed that the neighbour's car road tax was just expired last month... my heart like stopping after get to know that... i call up the police traffic and its take about 2 hours before the police arrive (the attitude of our police that is arriving late)... before the police arrive a group of the neighbour's friend came and trying to talk to me on settling the thing outside... when the police arrived... i let the police do the jod taking what necessary... but hearing the plead from the neighbour with the interupting of his gangster *%^&$ friends... i considering to settle the things outside and the police was left the scene soon after... i donnot know whether what i did is right or wrong but my main intention just to settle the problem as soon as possible... my car was towed to the workshop on the afternoon of the same day and now still in the process of claiming the insurance... what i can do now is just praying to God that everything going smoothly without any problem ahead and i just want my car to be repair before next month the month of December...

Here some of the photos taken that night...












This entry was posted on Friday, November 7, 2008 at 3:36 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Thats serious damage, was the drunken other guy ok? Like who cares I guess, hope your car gets fixed up properly.
Greetings from New Zealand.

November 7, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Hi glennis... thanks for ur concern... the drunk driver sustained no injury this time... i hope this give a good lesson to him don't drink n drive next time... cause the next time we will never know right...

November 7, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Oh dear, what a great damaged!

You should've let the police handle it. It's more easier.

I hope they will fix ur car soonest

November 8, 2008 at 4:48 AM

Gee desmond, what a wreck ...Sorry about ur car though but i do have one question for you. How did the other car overturned to be in a position like that??

November 8, 2008 at 6:54 PM

Hai stella... yup what a wreck like... answering ur question... its because the prado car was reverse in speed n driver under influence of alcohol cause it to be overturned in that position. he might be losing control of the steering after realising that he had put into wrong gear (reverse gear)... my car maybe could have safe his life as if he doesnt hit my car he could be landed inside the drain n we'll never know what will happen to him then...

November 8, 2008 at 10:26 PM

teruknya ni Des. sot punya org yg pi langgar ko. Dia patut bersyukur juga tu sbb kalo teda kreta ko sana, mmg dia punya nyawa yg hilang. Ko bersabar kio..

November 16, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Hie Desmon, So Sorry about your car. Huge damange there my friend. Kalau sia d tempat ko pun memang sia risau berabis sudah tu.

November 18, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Post a Comment