It's a MonDay!!!  

Posted by DJBen

After bout 1 week holiday, now its time back to office for work... Its kind a lazy but we need to work as well... when i reach office this morning, my table so mess up with documents flying in, Insurers chasing for report and somemore this month is a closing month which mean will be the last month for us to strive to achieve multiplier for our year end bonus though... I still short of few thousand for my multiplier, so this month should be my busiest month after all... emh okla its time to start work again... peace!!!



Transfering survey photos from my camera

The looks of my cubicle that full of documents flying in

My lazy faces pose...




This entry was posted on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 9:01 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment