Selamat Hari Raya  

Posted by DJBen



I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim... This is my first posting blog so i hope can continue blogging after this without failed. Cause i did try blogging few months back but i cant even create my blog layout. So hope with the help of bloggers out there... pls lend me hand ok...

Well when talking bout raya what so good bout it is holiday and open house... the 1st day of raya i went to about 4 open houses... that feed my stomach enough... its nice with rendang, satay, curry, ketupat and many more malay's food served... and today will continue with open house tradition but only 2 places this time... one on lunch invitation and next is dinner... so today will only eating outside no need to masak at home...Nice!!!

So tats it for today... untill my next post out... c ya.... peace!!!


This entry was posted on Friday, October 3, 2008 at 1:31 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment