LiKe To DoWnLoad StUFF... TrY ThIS...  

Posted by DJBen

What i LiKe BouT TuesDaY is BeCOs toDaY Is HeRoES DaY... uHuHuH

So like usual i will download the latest episode in my office computer because i want to be the first to watch it among my friend...ekekek usually the download will take less than 6 hours so i can finish download it in my office before i go back... no problem... as usual i will search the torrent using mininova.org search engine... after that then using deluge download manager to dload that torrent... so usually i'll just let the downloading run for itself... but when its about 60% downloaded i was surprise y it download pretty fast this time when its only take bout 30minutes to reach 60%... so when i maximize it... wow the download speed up to 130 KiB/s... usually i only manage to get bout 60 KiB/s the max... than less than 1 hour its already finish downloaded... LOL thats y i love to use Deluge as my torrent download manager... so to all my fren out there... thinking of changing torrent download manager... i recommend u to use DELUGE for torrent download manager... it will not let u down...ekeke dont believe me... See the screen capture below... :-)



This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 3:57 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

This is a very good info...I've been trying asking around for quite sometime now..how to download..nobody cares to tell me *sob, sob*

I can't wait to download
Supernatural
Heroes
House
Lost

November 5, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Try it and you will now how good it is...

November 7, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Post a Comment