Weekend update!!!  

Posted by DJBen in , , , ,

Friday...

Last weekend update... let me start with my friday leave... i still got many leave available where i need to use before expired by the end of this year... so apalagi cuti lar... but still eventhough im on leave people (boss, insured, insurer, office etc) still calling my handphone asking for update on my file i handle... man so irritating... ok continue with my weekend... on friday beside the calls pouring in.... i went to workshop checking the progress of my under repair car... its already bout 40% completed... so next week can start with the touch up work before send for painting... hopefully can be completed before Christmas... but i m kinda assured of that...

Satuday...

Saturday i spend most of my time relaxing my body at home surfing internet, watch movie and ya i clean my bedroom... and i become my own eric leong (Malaysia home deco) to decorate my bedroom(not really decorate lar but just changing position of my bed and dressing table)... but now it looks much more bigger/ spacious i can say....ehehhe i dont even knw i got talent in this... so anyone need my advice just gv me a call... eheheh kidding... after finish with my deco... like usual heading to fitness centre to build muscle...eheheh no lar not building muscle just to get some exercise...

Sunday...

Sunday i bring my cousins with family to Karambunai Lagoon for outing... actually they plan to Sipadan Island but considering the weather at tat time with rough sea as it is goin to rain... we had cancel the planned and as advised by uncle Jenddy we heading to Karambunai Lagoon in exchange of the Island mood... actually its the first time i been to Karambuani Lagoon... kinda fun with the facilities/equipment and somemore it is more clean than other beach... so here is some of the photos taken that day wanna share with u all... emh mayb next time u can plan ur weekend here...

The arrival

Choosing what game wanna play

Take a snap first

Aunty and uncle with childrens (dede and odd)

Ready for Kayaking

Hah.. so tired padling kayak
Now its time for banana bot ride...

Banana Boat ride...

Its swimming time...


Actually there are many more games can play beside what u can see in my photos... but i'll let you discover yourself then... till then and untill my next post... chiow...





This entry was posted on Monday, December 8, 2008 at 7:03 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

waa..best la ko des....hehehe...ba nanti sa update my story plak...huhuhu...

December 8, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Post a Comment